Pork Chop With Spinach And Mozzarella

Inspired by the delicious pork chops that I ate at my aunt's place, I decided to buy pork chops when I came back to Singapore. So here's the first 'chop' that I cooked! It's pan fried/grilled and the marinate that I used is very simple: salt, pepper, paprika powder and five spice.

Once that's cooked till pink in the middle, I sauteed some spinach with minced garlic and put it on top of the pork chop. Finally, I sprinkled a bit of mozzarella cheese on top of that and then microwaved it for 20 seconds so that the cheese would melt.

It's a bit sad that I was only cooking 1 chop. Otherwise, I would've gone in search of our George Foreman grill. It tasted ok. But not as nice as my aunt's and I also realised that the cut was a bit different from the one that my aunt used. She told me that she used pork loin chops. So if you're going to hit the grill, do get the pork loin ones.

Comments